I don’t know what’s been going on this year, but I’ve gotten sick at least 3 or 4 times. Which is abnormal and slightly worrying.
And it’s just not me either: just about everyone I know is sick, all of the time. Whether it’s a persistent cough or a fever that you can’t sweat out (any P!ATD fans?), we’re all terribly sick or have the worst allergies I’ve ever heard of in my life.
Am I exaggerating? Maybe.
Am I still sitting in bed after two days trying to get better? Absolutely.
(anecdote: I went to school and everything for like two hours but after running the mile in gym class, I was so sick that they were like dude you gotta go home… AND I DIDN’T EVEN BEAT MY TIME)
Here’s a small list of everything I’ve done to pass the time until I get better:
- Watched all of the CW’s Riverdale (highly recommend… Cole Sprouse’s acting is surprisingly amazing)
- Consumed copious amounts of Panera Bread
- Tried and failed to watch Sherlock
- Fell asleep multiple times only to wake up a few minutes or hours later because random people keep calling me
- Contemplated how many blog posts I have to make up to get the blog back on track (it’s a lot… I’ll get to it.)
- Combed through all the BTS post-BBMA press interviews because why not
- Stared wistfully at the books on my bookshelf because I’m secretly afraid that it’s been so long since I read a YA novel that wasn’t from the internet that I won’t like them anymore
- Obsessively checked my temperature
- Conducted a highly scientific study on how best to arrange my blanket so that I can be as warm as possible
- Ignored any and all responsibilities
Well anyway, fingers crossed I get better before Thursday (it’s our senior trip and I can’t miss that).