So I’m sick and immobile. And that means I have nothing to do but sit on my computer and make blog posts. And what am I in the mood to talk about? You guessed it, music.
And since I love tags so much, I figured I would do the music tag. (No, this is not because having a pre-determined list of things to talk about makes blogging a lot quicker and easier).
1. Which bands/artist do you own the most albums by? Taylor Swift (or Selena Gomez, but probably Taylor Swift)
2. What was the last song you listened to? Never Ever by Got 7
3. What’s in your CD player right now? I don’t really use my CD player, but on my phone I’m currently alternating between Ed Sheeran’s ‘Divide’ album and the entire BTS discography
4. What was the last show you attended? The Wings Tour by BTS
5. What was the greatest show you’ve been to? Too hard to pick. Maybe Warped Tour, maybe Ed’s ‘X’ tour, maybe The Wings Tour, or maybe P!ATD
6. What was the worst show you’ve ever been to? dare I say 5SOS? Retrospectively, it’s probably them. But they were still pretty good.
7. What is the most musically involved you have ever been? I play the violin, and sort of play the piano and guitar. I was in orchestra heavily throughout middle school.
8. What show are you looking forward to? ‘Divide’ Tour by Ed Sheeran
9. What is your favorite band shirt? I have this awesome Tonight Alive t-shirt that has an amazing marble effect sort of design.
10. What musician would you like to hang out with for a day? if BTS could speak English, BTS. As it stands, probably Brenden Urie or Halsey
11. Who is one musician or group you wish would make a comeback? Taylor Swift
12. Who is one band/ artist you’ve never seen live but always wanted to? Taylor Swift
13. Name four or more flawless albums The Most Beautiful Moment in Life (Parts 1+2) by BTS, ‘X’ by Ed Sheeran, Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die! by P!ATD, and Cherry Bomb by Cherry Bomb
14. How many concerts have you been to, total? Less than 20, more than 5
15. Who have you seen the most live? 5SOS (twice)
16. What is your favorite movie soundtrack? If Hamilton counts, Hamilton. If not, then The Last Five Years
17. What was your last musical ‘phase’ before you wisened up? 5SOS
18. What is your ‘guilty pleasure’ that you hate to admit liking? it’s KPOP, but I’m around so many people that like it, it’s not hard to admit liking it. Other than that, probably Taylor or Selena.