Oh look, it’s another tag post. I’m not even sorry. I’m having way too much fun. I found this one that’s been floating around WordPress, so I figured I would give it a try. As you can see, it’s Harry-Potter themed (finally a topic I know a lot about)
Anyways, here we go:
1) Favourite book?
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, although I do like Order of the Pheonix and Half-Blood Prince a lot as well.
2) Least favourite book?
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. I just didn’t gel well with this book as well as the others, probably because I’m afraid of snakes. Also, Hermoine was petrified for like HALF THE BOOK.
3) Favourite movie?
Probably Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix. The portrayal of the Order and Umbridge was very much how I imagined it in my head.
4) Least favourite movie?
Probably still the Chamber of Secrets because of the plot itself . Although the Half Blood Prince was a bit disappointing in terms of adaptation.
5) Favourite quote?
Probably Luna’s “You’re just as sane as I am”
6) Favourite Weasley?
Ginny. So frustratingly underrated in the movies, so fabulous in the books. Although Molly, Fred, and George all have special places in my heart.
7) Favourite female character?
Ginny or Hermoine or Luna. Don’t make me choose.
8) Favourite villain.
Other than Voldemort, can I say Umbridge?
9) Favourite male character?
Sirius Black. and Remus Lupin. I love the mauraders a little too much.
10) Favourite professor?
McGonagall or Lupin. Actually if we mean for all of the books, McGonagall because she’s just such an amazing and brave character.
11) Would you rather A) wash Snape’s hair or B) spend a day listening to Lockhart rant about himself?
I feel like I would find some WEIRD things in Snape’s hair, so Lockhart. I can just wear headphones and ignore him.
12) Would you rather duel A) an elated Bellatrix or B) and angry Molly?
Elated Bellatrix. I’m not about to mess with Mama Weasley.
13) Would you rather travel to Hogwarts via A) Hogwarts Express or B) Flying Car?
Hogwarts Express. The Sweets Cart, the experience, the view, what else could I want?
14) Would you rather A) Kiss Voldemort or B) give Umbridge a bubble bath?
Can I just go back to listening to Lockhart?
15) Would you rather A) ride a Hippogriff or B) ride a Firebolt?
FIREBOLT. I want to play Quidditch so badly.
16) Is there a character you felt differently about in the movies?
Ginny. The movie really didn’t develop her character properly. In the books, she was one of my favorite characters.
17) Is there a movie you preferred to the book?
I don’t think I could ever prefer a movie to the book for Harry Potter, but I definitely appreciated Order of the Pheonix a lot more after watching the movie.
18) Richard Harris or Michael Gambon as Dumbledore?
They were both great at being the Dumbledore that movie needed.
19) Your top thing (person or event) that wasn’t in the movie that you wanted there the most?
Ginny’s character development? All of the cool little events that showed the growth of friendships that the movie chose to skip out on? Madame Pudifoot’s?
20) If you could remake any of the Harry Potter movies which would it be?
Half Blood Prince.
21 Which house was your first gut feeling you’d be a part of?
Ravenclaw, because I thought I was super weird and witty and curious.
22) Which house were you actually sorted into on Pottermore?
Hufflepuff. I’m a little miffed, but it’s actually a much more accurate description of my personality (friendly, caring, moral). I was just uninformed.
23) Which class would be your favourite?
Charms. (and perhaps Transfiguration)
24) Which spell do you think would be most useful to learn?
Imperio. Actually, if we’re not talking about the Unforgivables, then Accio.
25) Which character do you think you’d instantly become friends with?
Probably Ginny or Hermoine.
26) If you could own one of the three Hallows, which would it be?
The Invisability Cloak: the most useful and the least chances of death.
27) Is there any aspect of the books you’d want to change?
Probably just how STUPID Harry tends to be, or how he’s perceived to be for many of the books. He’s intelligent, but sometimes I feel like he just wasn’t treated that way. Also, get him out of the Dursley’s and into the hands of the Maurauders ASAP
28) Favourite Marauder?
Padfoot, but Prongs and Moony are lovely. I’m just a sucker for Sirius Black.
29) If you could bring one character back to life, which would it be?
Remus or Sirius. I really want Teddy to have a father figure, and I really wanted Harry to have a chance to get to know his father’s best friend.
30) Hallows or Horcruxes? Hallows. There’s too much to sacrifice for Horcruxes.
Well, there ya go. Another tag, another half an hour spent wracking my brain for hypothetical questions.