(In which Priya
steals borrows another tag from Tumblr and answers random questions because why not)
1. What’s your favorite candle scent? I don’t really like candle scents that much, but I like things that smell clean or like flowers.
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? Are they still a celebrity? Probably Emma Watson
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? Would it be weird if I said either JHope from BTS or Matthew Daddario?
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married? Definitely over 28 and later in life, not sure exactly when
5. Do you know a hoarder? I guess (my dad collects textbooks so does that count?)
6. Can you do a split? That’s actually one of my New Year’s Resolutions. I should get on that.
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? I know I got my training wheels off when I was 7 or 8, so maybe 5 or 6
8. How many oceans have you swam in? One (the Atlantic) [I don’t really swim in oceans]
9. How many countries have you been to? 5
10. Is anyone in your family in the army? No
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one? Shakti or Nikkitasha (DID Season 2 contestants)
12. What would you name your son if you had one? No idea
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test? I think I got like a 54 in 7th grade, probably have gotten lower and just don’t remember.
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child? Kim Possible and Wizards of Waverly Place
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? Probably a witch or the devil
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? All of the above, several times.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? British
18. Did your mother go to college? Yup
19. Are your grandparents still married? Both sets
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? No, but I want to learn self-defense.
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? Who doesn’t? Aren’t the Muppets worldwide?
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to? maybe Keansburg or DisneyLand or something
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? I’m not including Spanish as I’m learning it right now, so Korean or French
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? both.
25. Is your father bald? not that I know of
26. Do you know triplets? Yes! I’m actually friends with all of them as well so that’s cool
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? I’ve never seen the Notebook but I LOVE TITANIC
28. Have you ever had Indian food? I’m Indian so….
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant? I don’t really have one, but I really like sushi and I really like Boudin’s in SF
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden? Once, after going to the beach,
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)? My family belongs to Costco and BJ’s
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? no clue
33. If you have a nickname, what is it? Some people call me “pri” or “pripri”
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world? I have too many. My aunt, my friends, etc.
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? suburbs.
36. Can you whistle? not well
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight? not since I was 10
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning? Yup
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily? I’m supposed to take daily vitamins, but…
40. What medical conditions do you have? Isn’t this a little personal?
41. How many times have you been to the hospital? Many times. I volunteer there.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? Si
43. Where do you buy your jeans? Kohl’s or like just random stores
44. What’s the last compliment you got? I think someone said they liked my hair straight like three days ago
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? usually
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy? Chai (as in Indian tea)
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? at least 10, not more than 20
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice? Hinduism, at least for the sake of my parents
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real? My dad told me Santa wasn’t real when I was like 4 or 5. Totally unfair.
50. Why do you have a tumblr? You mean my blog? Because I don’t write things down usually, and I have a lot to say. I just don’t want to forget what I’m feeling or what I’m experiencing or what I’m thinking right now.
Well, there it is.