I found this online, and my first response was: why not?
1. Which bands/artist do you own the most albums by? Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez (just because I’ve been following them since I was 8)
2. What was the last song you listened to? Spring Day by BTS… okay now its Windows Down by Big Time Rush (eeek don’t judge me I was reminiscing my childhood okay)
3. What’s in your CD player right now? I haven’t used my CD player in like 5 years.
4. What was the last show you attended? If you mean concert (and you don’t count high school choir shows), Warped Tour in San Jose 2016
5. What was the greatest show you’ve been to? Ed Sheeran Multiply Tour
6. What was the worst show you’ve ever been to? I don’t think I’ve ever gone to a particularly bad show, but the ROWYSO 5SOS tour was hella loud and hella crowded.
7. What is the most musically involved you have ever been? I’ve been playing violin on and off since fifth grade, and I can play a little guitar and piano. Oh, I used to be in my middle school choir too, and I can read music.
8. What show are you looking forward to? KCON NYC or BTS Wings Tour or Ed Sheeran’s Divide Tour (haven’t gotten any tickets for them yet though)
9. What is your favorite band shirt? I have a Mayday Parade one that I wear basically all the time.
10. What musician would you like to hang out with for a day? Brendon Urie or Taehyung from BTS
11. Who is one musician or group you wish would make a comeback? Cherry Bomb (now they’re Hey Violet but it’s not the same)
12. Who is one band/ artist you’ve never seen live but always wanted to? Taylor Swift or Pentatonix
13. Name four or more flawless albums Multiply by Ed Sheeran, Badlands by Halsey, The Most Beautiful Moment in Life (Part 1+2) by BTS, Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die! by P!ATD
14. How many concerts have you been to, total? more than 8, can’t remember the number though
15. Who have you seen the most live? 5SOS (twice)
16. What is your favorite movie soundtrack? The Last Five Years
17. What was your last musical ‘phase’ before you wisened up? Considering I’m still in my KPOP phase, I would say 5SOS.
18. What is your ‘guilty pleasure’ that you hate to admit liking? KPOP (or at least to the extent that I like it) & Taylor of the Swift