I’m back with more KPOP Bias stans. Enjoy 🙂
11. Producer/Lyricist Stan
- There’s nothing more appealing that someone with a voice who WRITES and COMPOSES the music that they’re singing.
- Not only does it show talent in terms of ability to write lyrics, it also shows understanding of music theory and music production if a person is credited for both the lyrics and the production.
- These stans tend to be knowledgeable about music theory, and they’re the types of people who notice the type of synth being used or the backing vocals or the symbolism behind lyrics instead of simply the song as a whole.
- What kind of American “biases” do they have? Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, basically every rapper ever, any singer/songwriter
- What does this mean? They will immediately be impressed with a group or a group member if they find out that they have a role in the production process. The more involved they are, the more these stans will respect them and look into them.
- Expected Biases: G-Dragon from BigBang, Suga & Rap Monster & J-Hope (but mostly Suga) from BTS, all of Seventeen
- Also (I don’t listen to these groups really): WINNER, B1A4, BEAST, CNBLUE
12. Personality Stans (Goofy)
- These stans are the type of people who like to see groups that bond and have a good time with each other.
- As much as stage presence and singing ability matter, these stans care a lot more about what happens OFF stage.
- Generally, these people look for biases that they can relate to or that make them smile.
- What kind of American “biases” do they have? 5SOS, Sabrina Carpenter, Hey Violet, Brandon Urie, Troye Sivan
- What does this mean? They will immediately be drawn to the group that’s having the best time at award shows, that manages to make any game show into an hour of constant laughter, or that showcases the relationship of its members through its music. A lot of times, these people will stan singers that they may not even like in terms of music just because of their personality and their ability to light up a room with their smile.
- Expected Biases: Taehyung (or Jungkook or J-Hope) from BTS, all of ASTRO, Baekhyun from EXO, SinB (and most of) GFriend, Solar and Whee-in from Mamamoo, Hunchul from Super Junior
13. Personality Stans (Leader)
- Quite simply, being a leader means that this person is the liaison between the company and the group. They have to keep the group happy, keep the company in the group, and be the spokesperson to the rest of the world.
- What kind of American “biases” do they have? Taylor Swift, Ashton Irwin from 5SOS, Pete Wentz from FOB, Beyonce
- What does this mean? They understand the responsibilities of being a leader, and they like people who have an ability to understand the opinions of others and take control of tough situations. Most of all, they appreciate the most supportive and giving members of the group because they are team players.
- Expected Biases: Rap Monster from BTS, Sowon from GFriend, Suho from EXO, Solar from Mamamoo, JinJin from ASTRO, Jennie from BLACKPINK, Wendy from Red Velvet, G-Dragon from BIGBANG
14. Personality Stans (Sarcastic)
- Sarcastic people are actually the best, and when two sarcastic people meet, it’s basically a match made in heaven. So it’s no surprise that sarcastic people find their bias in the most sarcastic people of a group.
- What kind of American “biases” do they have? Obama, everyone on SNL, Stephen Colbert, Jace Wayland and Will Herondale from the Shadowhunters Series
- What does this mean? These individuals live off of funny interviews and witty banter between banter. It truly fuels their soul.
- Expected Biases: Suga from BTS, Jackson from Got7, Gyuri from KARA, Kyuhyun from Super Junior, Chanyeol from EXO
Expect more of this list soon 🙂