The fact that I’m making this post like a week after my first one just shows how quickly what I like evolves.
- “Highlight” by Seventeen: Amazing dancing, unique sound.
- Dangal: Amir Khan’s movies are always worth watching, and this particular one had a really great message about female empowerment (I cried 4 TIMES)
- “Shape of You” by Ed Sheeran: It’s Ed. There are no other words necessary.
- GFriend and Mamamoo? They’re just both so great, and I support talented girls chasing their dreams and being themselves any day.
- Jungkook dancing to BlackPink songs at award shows.
- Singing terribly and loudly in front of my peers during downtime in class because I only have 5 months left with them anyways, so how much could they really judge me?
- All of the extraordinary people attending the Women’s Marches happening all over the country today.
-FangirlingForGood (A proud feminist and clearly obsessed KPOP-listener)