Who Am I?
That’s a loaded question, isn’t it?
Actually, I don’t think there’s just one finite answer to this, so I made a list:
- I’m a fangirl (obviously)
- I’m an activist (hence the for good part)
- I’m a dancer (a bad one)
- I’m an introvert (more on this later)
- I’m an absolute nerd (i prefer the term science-enthusiast)
- I’m an analyst
- I’m a feminist (more on this later as well)
- I’m a foodie
- I’m an appreciator of music
- I’m a human being
Oh. Were you looking for an introduction? I can do that too.
Hi, I’m Priya: Taurus, American, High School Senior. Nice to meet you.
This blog isn’t really for you, so if you don’t want to read it, that’s fine with me. I just need a place to write down my thoughts, and 140 characters don’t work very well for me. If you choose to keep reading, please expect a lot of embarrassing stories, unanswerable rhetorical questions, and critical fangirl rants. And I’ll teach you to fangirl for good. I promise.
(And I’ll teach you to fangirl for good. I promise.)